Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My dear Sisters

I woke up today and it was another cold day. I was slow to get ready and get myself moving. By mid-morning snow was falling, boys were getting ready for school and babies were napping. But early in the morning, I got a phone call from a sweet sister-in-law. Running errands I called my darling sister out of state. By afternoon I got a text, which turned into a phone call from my loving sister out of town. A little later I emailed back and forth with my amazing sister-in-law out of town. I texted my awesome sister-in-law for a while and had dinner with my adorable sister. Wow, how lucky am I? I got to talk to all of my sisters today! I don't know if they know it, but I love them all so much. Each one is such an example to me and are my best friends.

Wow, what a great day.
Thanks sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment