Friday, December 17, 2010

On the Eighth Day till Christmas

My Husband gave to me...

Eight Amazing In-Laws

I have to say, these eight people are truly incredible. They absolutely crush the "in-laws" stereotype. They are amazing examples of love, work, strength, family and charity. I am truly blessed because along with me, my kids have amazing grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins to learn from. Thank you, for just being you.

Grandpa Field: Has the biggest heart, the best laugh and loves to play with his grandkids
Grandma Field: Garrett says he loves his grandma because "she's the best," simple as that
Aunt Haley: So thoughtful and caring
Uncle John: Best sense of humor
Aunt Melanie: So giving and loving to everyone
Uncle Steve: Hardest worker, so knowledgeable
Uncle Cameron: Coolest Uncle EVER!!!
Aunt Lauren: So funny and so willing to help whenever needed (you know that's right)

But...
I realize we have an addition coming (so this post should have been yesterday, I apologize) but here is our soon-to-be Aunt Ariana. Isn't she beautiful? Cameron is a lucky man!
Love you Ari!
I am so thankful for this amazing family who loves me and my kids. Eternity's not looking so bad being stuck with this lot.

I absolutely love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment