Monday, May 30, 2011

Outdoor Adventures

Friday afternoon, Matthew got home from work, we decided to go for a family hike. So where do we go? To the Escalante Cross above the reservoir in Spanish Fork...
With a baby in a pack on my back???
Seriously???
Okay...

It was seriously so fun... completely confirmed how out of shape I am... but fun nonetheless.

Getting all packed up!


Into the Woods...
We reached the boulders...
("How much longer?" I ask?)
Almost there...

Then we found something very cool...
The geo-cach!! (spelling?)
It's a scroll where you can put your initials saying you were there. The boys thought that was amazing!
At the top... the view...
Completely worth it!
But baby girl got so tired, she finally laid her head on my back and took a snooze.
(If you didn't notice, I started out with Talmage on my back, but he kept pulling my hair and pinching my neck and would giggle to the point of belly laughing when I told him to stop and No... seriously Mr. Mischief Maker)

Got to love being outdoors, I think we'll make some more plans for outdoorsey things this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment