Thursday, June 10, 2010

Back to Bed Rest Basics

Over the last few days I've been quite busy for being on bed rest. I actually went to Church for an hour Sunday, that was enough that I went home quite uncomfortable. Monday I went to the doctor in Orem, again that's a long exhausting drive, then had our welcome to the ward party. Tuesday had to go back to Orem to have a form signed by Matthew, then the boys had baseball practice that night. Well Tuesday night, I paid for it. We were counting contractions for about two and a half hours, debating on whether to go into the hospital or not (yup at 2:00 in the morning, of course). They were mostly Braxton Hicks, but the consistency of them was a little unnerving. So Wednesday, the boys went to cousins and I stayed in bed all day, and the boys got to have a sleepover at Grandma's, so today is another day on official bed rest. Still a little too early to be having babies, keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment