Thursday, June 3, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

The boys of Summer!
Matthew finally has his little sluggers gearing up for the season. And let me tell you, they love baseball, just like their daddy. It's like it's in their blood or something.

Garrett, Preston and their cousins Bryson and Brynley are all in Spanish Fork's Start Smart baseball program.

Here is Garrett, Preston and Bryson practicing catching and throwing. Let's just say 4 and 5 year olds "trying" to catch in their gloves, it's adorable.

Becky and Brynley are practicing as well. This is going to be a fun season!

So I'm sitting in the lawn chair and trying not to have contractions and I get up to get the boys mits and a young mother asks: "When are you due?"
Me: "About another month or so."
Mother: "Do you know what you're having?"
Me: "a boy and a girl."
Mother: "No way! Do you have any other kids?"
Me: "Yes, this is my second set of twins. My boys are 4 and a half."
Mother: "SHUT UP!!!"
To myself: Um... yeah, I get that a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment