Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The "Project" Day 2

Not to update each workout, but with Day 2 of the "project" down, we'll call it Operation Fitness, I have the feeling I've gone from "squishy" to green jell-o. When starting the workout for the day, I was very pumped and very proud of myself, I had all the confidence in the world (at least the dream of confidence). But, it should have sent pretty little red flags up when the warm-up to the routine had my heart pounding and little pools of sweat gather under my hair line... Doesn't that freak you out? Well, after one hour of plyometrics (aka jump training) I no longer have the dream of confidence, I have all the confidence in the world... (at least until I have to get up off my couch and try to walk upstairs to my bed... on second thought, this is an extremely comfortable couch... yup, it'll do, good night.)

No comments:

Post a Comment