Monday, August 30, 2010

The Start of a "Project"

You know when you have a goal in mind or at least a desired outcome, the thought of "I can't do it or I'm not strong enough" always either stops you from starting or hinders your progress. I know this sounds like a serious start to this post, but today, is:
Day 1 of P90X!

I did it! I've wanted to start exercising since having the babies because let's face it, 10 weeks on bed rest and recovering from twins... has left me, let's just say "squishy."

So I've started cycling indoors so I can go on rides with Matthew and today was the first day of a new work out routine. You know when it just feels good to get your muscles moving and your heart rate pumping and you think "This is cake, I can do this" and so you push yourself a little harder than you should and by the end of the workout... you know the next day you are going to be in pain, where the fear of sneezing is a serious concern... but nevertheless... you begin.
1 day down, 89 to go!
Wish me luck!

P.S. Happy Birthday Matthew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment