Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bed rest - Day 7

So I figured I haven't left this house since I walked in on moving day on Saturday... it's Thursday! I've gone outside and sat in a lawn chair for a few minutes, but ouch. So this weekend I need to get out of my house, maybe to the park and sit in a lawn chair there for a few minutes... or in the freshly mowed backyard.

Daddy's little helpers...


I'm almost finished with my second book while on bed rest. The first was "The Paris Vendetta" by Steve Berry. You know I love my Steve Berry and his character Cotton Malone. The second is "Magic Study" by Maria Snyder. I've got about 30 pages, so that will be done tonight.

I'm excited to start indexing for the church with all my free time and slowly try to do projects around the house... we'll see.

Today has been a good day. A few small contractions, not any really bad ones. My sister came to visit and we had dinner brought in from a new ward member. So all in all, a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment