Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday Chores

With the boys at a cousins sleepover last night, Matthew and I got up this morning and ran some errands. Yes, I left the house once again and went to Target and Rod Works. I promise, both places, I knew exactly where I was going and went right back to the car. Matthew has been so great today to work on clearing out the garage so we can park the van in the garage and finished working in the yard. It looks great!

We had Sarah and Emily come help me finish the kitchen unpacking and dejunking. They are so great. We had so much fun.


We even had our first BBQ at the new house! Grill man Matthew made hamburgers that were delicious! The boys got to run through the sprinklers in the backyard. Summer is here at our house, despite the cold weather now and then.

Fun, fun day... worth being in bed the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment