Monday, May 17, 2010

Time Flies

I can't believe it's almost been 3 weeks on bed rest. Last week I had doctors appointments, tests at the hospital, among them, I had the dreaded glucose test. It was awful...we'll leave it at that.

Friday was a busy day going to the hospital and being there almost 3 hours. I sacked out on my mother-in-laws couch for a few hours, but then Saturday, I was in bed all day. It's amazing how when I do anything outside of the house, I am leveled the next day.

Now we're at 28 weeks, and if we can go 6 more weeks, the doctor feels the babies would be ok to come at 34 weeks. Hopefully we can go longer, but this way they'd most likely be ok to come. Keep your fingers crossed, while we're trying to keep contractions to a minimum... so that equates to me on the couch. Happy bed rest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment