Sunday, May 2, 2010

Thank you

Today I want to tell you how thankful I am. You know sometimes it's hard to receive service? Sometimes it's hard to ask for help? Well I have to say how thankful I am for family and friends who have helped us so much the last few days, I am truly humbled.

I cannot believe the effort and time it has taken us to move an entire household 2 miles down the road. But I am more amazed that 24 hours into a new home, I feel that my kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms are functional and now it's a matter of unpacking the small stuff.

Have you ever just sat back and felt so helpless? These last few days have not been easy on me to sit back and just depend so much on other people, but I am so grateful to be in my home and so blessed with the most wonderful people surrounding me...

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment