Saturday, May 29, 2010

4 Weeks on Bed Rest Down!

After a busy week of going to Orem three times (that's a lot for me!) One was a doctor's appointment, one ultrasound, and Lauren's graduation from Orem High (go Tigers!) The babies are doing so great. Baby boy is 3 pounds, and baby girl is 3 pounds 3 ounces. Ok, so she's a little bigger. She is the queen bee of their current bedroom, and I have a feeling it's going to stay that way once they're in this house.

We finally came home for a long Memorial Day weekend. Daddy bought the boys new "Rock It" bikes, aka, rocket bikes cause they're super fast!! Preston wanted a treat at the checkout and I said, "do you want a treat or your bike? ... Yeah that's what I thought."
Matthew set up the tent in the backyard and the boys got to have a camp out. Garrett told me before bed, "Mommy, this is the best day ever! I'm so excited!" So with the wind and all, the boys stayed out all night. Except till about 3 in the morning when Garrett got scared and needed to go inside to go to the bathroom, and ran into the sliding glass door. Yeah, scared mommy into a contraction, but glad he's ok.
Saturday afternoon consists of yard work once again and today, Matthew decided to tackle the two dead trees in the front yard.

Matthew plus saw plus "timber"... equals I sit back out of the way, to say the least. Wow, busy weekend, I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment